Booking Calendar Index
View Rental Rates
Contact "Clayburn Rentals" at 604-850-4362 for more information on renting the Clayburn Schoolhouse.
See more on our Clayburn Rentals Facebook page
The Schoolhouse Hall is located at 4315 Wright St, in central Clayburn Village, Abbotsford. It was constructed in 1908 and is a federally designated heritage site.
- This is second floor hall with disabled elevator access to the upstairs. Open area inside dimensions - 57 feet long, 35 feet wide.
- The building was renovated and decorated in 2006 and preserves a unique heritage ambience, including the original schoolhouse blackboards and original wooden floor.
- The rental includes use of 28, 6 foot banquet tables (30 inches by 72 inches), without tablecloths, and 120 upholstered banquet chairs – maximum capacity is 120 persons.
- The windows all open for fresh air, have screens and venetian blinds. There are ceiling fans and dimable lights.
- Heating is from a gas fireplace and electric baseboards.
- There are separate men’s and women’s washrooms, one has wheelchair access.
- There is a separate kitchenette facility - 12 cup coffee maker, refrigerator, microwave and sink. There is no range top or oven but it is well designed for caterer access without disrupting the event.
- The building is adjacent to its former schoolyard, which now serves as a delightfully grassed-in park. The park is bounded on one side by picturesque Clayburn Creek.
Contact "Clayburn Rentals" at 604-850-4362 for more information on renting the Clayburn Church.
The Church is located at 4304 Wright St, across the street from the the Schoolhouse Hall. It was constructed in 1912 and is a federally designated heritage site.
- Non denominational
- Renovated in 1978
- Brick construction, wood floors, stain glass windows
- Seating for 80 guests
- Rental includes use of up to 6, 6 foot round banquet tables, without tablecloths, and 80 gold-coloured chiavari chairs
- 4 large unscreened windows open, with 2 ceiling fans for air circulation
- Separate men’s and women’s washrooms, however no wheelchair access
- Small music sound system compatible with cds and ipod/mp3 players
- Rear staging area
- Altar area / event stage
- Working church bell
- Decorative organ
- Rehearsal times for weddings can be arranged